Welcome to BrazilianFruits.org and a big thank you for expressing your interest to become a guest writer for us. We always appreciate new contributors and we love to share your ideas and content on our blog. Whether you are a skilled writer or a newbie. Whether you want to help others with your writing or want to get a professional platform to promote your blog. We are always ready to work with you.
BrazilianFruit.org is a blog that shares valuable information and ideas to stay healthy and fit all life long. We share content on various topics like health, fitness, nutrition, diseases, beauty and food. Our content are informative and value for our readers. While sharing any content on our blog, we always keep in mind that it gets easy and valuable for our readers and so we expect from our contributors.
Though we appreciate contributions from our guest writers, now we are only accepting paid guest posts. That means, you will have to pay to us to become a guest writer and write for us to get published on our website. Other reason for allowing only paid contributions is to avoid spammy contributors who provide low quality content and ruin our time. Making it paid, limit the daily contributions and therefore we are able to review the content and revert you back early.
Categories we allow
- Mental Health
- Self Improvement
- Weight Loss
- Skin Care
Guest Posting Guidelines –
- The content should be 100% original and should be used anywhere else
- The word count for each submission should be not less than 800 words. Anything less than that will not be accepted.
- The submission should have atleast 3 heading in the content.
- You can provide images along with your content but make it sure that all the images should be copyright free.
- Although, if you are not comfortable with searching copyright free images, don’t send them, we will do it at our end.
- The submission should be in word doc or Google Doc format. (Please note that if submitting Google Doc file, set the permission to edit)
- You can add one link back to your website or blog that will be a Do-follow link.
- Please don’t use adult, obscene or porn words or content.
- You can also send your author bio, if desired, that will be added below your content.
How To Contact
If you agree with the guest post guidelines, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Guest Post Query. Please avoid sending content in initial query mail. Make it simple so that we can communicate before you submit a guest post. You can also contact us for guest post via form below.